Friday, November 9, 2012

NKBN: Freeway Mitts


A weekly feature on the blog, NOT Knit by Nat highlights great patterns by budding designers on Ravelry



5 reasons you must read this blog post and start Crocheting Peyton's Freeway Mitts RIGHT NOW:

1.  It's fall and these mitts are a perfect addition to you fall repertoire.

2. You DEFINITELY have enough yarn to hook a pair of these in your stash.   In fact, I bet you have enough yarn to crochet a pair up for every person you know whose name starts with A.  Or M.  Or N (for Nat)

3.  Best gauge measurements EVER.   I quote from the pattern notes: 

"NOTE: The gauge is not measured, but try to stay at a pretty moderate tension."   

   Those words are like magic to a gauge reluctant spontaneous knitter.  (I know, I know.  Always swatch, saves time in the end.   I want instant gratification sometimes.  Sue me)

4.   Start an episode of Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, last night's Grey's...whatever.  Sit back and get hooking.  You'll be done in a flash!

5.  It's a FREE pattern on Ravelry.   Told ya.   Stop reading, grab your hook!


In fact, that's just what I'm going to do right this second.  Rapido!






No comments:

Post a Comment