A weekly feature on the blog, NOT Knit by Nat highlights great patterns by budding designers on Ravelry
5 reasons you must read this blog post and start Crocheting Peyton's Freeway Mitts RIGHT NOW:
1. It's fall and these mitts are a perfect addition to you fall repertoire.
2. You DEFINITELY have enough yarn to hook a pair of these in your stash. In fact, I bet you have enough yarn to crochet a pair up for every person you know whose name starts with A. Or M. Or N (for Nat)
3. Best gauge measurements EVER. I quote from the pattern notes:
"NOTE: The gauge is not measured, but try to stay at a pretty moderate tension."
Those words are like magic to a gauge reluctant spontaneous knitter. (I know, I know. Always swatch, saves time in the end. I want instant gratification sometimes. Sue me)
4. Start an episode of Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, last night's Grey's...whatever. Sit back and get hooking. You'll be done in a flash!
5. It's a FREE pattern on Ravelry. Told ya. Stop reading, grab your hook!
In fact, that's just what I'm going to do right this second. Rapido!