Friday, February 1, 2013

NKBN: Valentine Fruit Cozy


A weekly feature on the blog, NOT Knit by Nat highlights great patterns by budding designers on Ravelry



Happy February 1st!    The month of LOVE begins, and although I'm quite sure very few of you have thought about your sweetheart's gift yet, I'm here with a little handmade inspiration.  While I don't buy into the mass commercialization of the holiday, I am all about making people feel loved.   And if you pop one of Laura's adorable Valentine Fruit Cozy  in front of someone special there will be no question of your emotions.   I think it's a safe bet that these trump roses or a box of chocolates.   Although putting this cozy around some chocolate might trump the orange.   Just sayin'.






Love is Handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment